PERSONAL DATA PROTECTING AND PROCESSING POLICY
The mold sphere transferred to Byqee Teknoloji A.Ş. ("BYQEE") is given below. BYQEE, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK") art. It submits the following explanations and to the attention of the 3rd who uses our website and / or mobile applications in order to fulfill our 10th lighting application. BYQEE reserves this Personal Data Protection Statement to be updated at all times within the framework of adaptation to the current legislation.
1) What is the personal perpetuation legal basis of BYQEE?
There are various laws as required. The principles of personalization with En Plunge KVKK. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes a provision for personal use review. It was made in some cases to have it done on a small scale with the Turkish Criminal Law No. 5237.
On the other hand, those arising from the Law on Consumer Protection No. 6502 and the Distance Contractual Regulation should be collected and required upon the performance of our execution.
2) What methods does BYQEE use in personal collection?
Those giving transactions from websites or mobile applications are processed by BYQEE by their consents and legislation provisions.
will collect, process, share with third parties and securely store your browsing information, provided that it is not used in the text of the Statement on the Protection of Personal Data, and is not used outside the scope, within the framework of its legal request and to provide better service to the report.
cookies; It stores log files, blank gif files, and / or information collected through third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences. to offer you special promotions, promotions and marketing offers, to improve web design or mobile application size and / or to determine your preferences; can monitor your browsing information and / or site usage history on the site.
can match information collected from you in different ways, such as information collected offline and on different sites, and may use this information together with information from other sources such as third parties.
3) How Are Website Cookies Used?
cookies; It stores log files, blank gif files, and / or information collected through third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences.
We use two types of cookies across our sites, session cookies (session cookies) and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies and are valid only until your browser. Permanent cookies remain on your hard drive until you delete them or expire (how long these cookies will remain on your device will depend on the "lifetime" of the cookies).
cookies; Use to remember preferences and personalize your website / mobile usage. It includes cookies that visit your password and log in once your website session logs in, thus saving you the trouble of entering multiple passwords on your visit, and cookies that explain and recognize you on your next visit to the website / mobile.
Using to determine how you use the website / mobile application, including where you are connected to the website, what content has been viewed on the website / mobile application, and how you use the website / mobile application, such as the duration of your visit.
4) For what personal purposes does BYQEE use?
BYQEE will be able to publish your legislation and be able to record, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information to third parties.
Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
• Confirming the identity information of the shopper / shopper through the website / mobile applications,
• save the address and other necessary information for communication,
• To communicate with our customers about the terms, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded in the relevant contracts of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer and the sales contract, to be able to provide the necessary information,
• To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) paper or environment,
• to fulfill the activities undertaken by the contracts we have concluded in the related contracts of the Law on the Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection,
• To inform public officials on issues related to anime safety upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
• To provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to give information about our products whose "interests" are unknown, to learn about the campaigns
• To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to get to know our customers who shop on the website and / or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities, and to organize surveys in electronic environment and / or physically, in this context,
• To be able to offer suggestions from our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
• To be able to evaluate customer and complaint suggestions regarding our services,
• to be able to fulfill the legal structures and to use our rights arising from the current legislation
5) How does BYQEE protect your personal data?
Personal data shared with BYQEE is under BYQEE supervision and control. BYQEE has assumed responsibility as a data controller to establish the necessary organization of confidentiality and integrity of information and to take and adapt technical measures in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation in force. Being aware of our visibility in this matter, infiltration tests are periodically conducted in accordance with international and national technical standards that take data privacy, and we are aware that we do not update our data labor policies in this context.
6) Does BYQEE share your personal data?
Personal information is not transferred.
In addition, personal data are shared with our law and related courts and other public institutions. In addition, personal data are transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we promise and to control the quality of the services.
During data transfer to third parties, necessary technical and legal information is obtained to execute rights violations. However, BYQEE is not responsible for third-party data protection policies with personal content and violations in the third-line risk area.
Your personal data is provided by BYQEE's contracts, our direct / indirect domestic / foreign affiliates, the institutions and organizations that we cooperate with to carry out our activities, domestic / foreign individuals and institutions from which we receive cloud storage services, with domestic / foreign organizations that we have contracted to send commercial electronics to our customers, Interbank Card It can be shared with its headquarters, contracted banks and various agencies, advertising companies and companies, other domestic / foreign people and our relevant partners in order to provide you with better service and to ensure customer satisfaction.
7) What are your rights arising from the Law on Protection of Personal Data?
Your personal data of KVKK;
a) learning whether it has been processed,
b) to request information if it has been processed,
c) learn the purpose of processing and if it has not been used appropriately,
d) To know the third persons to whom he / she has been transferred at home / abroad,
e) requesting correction if missing / incorrectly corrected,
f) Requesting to be filled within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
g) to request notification of the transactions made in subparagraphs (d) and (e),
h) to object to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
i) We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you incur a damage that is processed in violation of KVKK.
8) How can I be aware of the legislation pants regarding personal data?
The rights of KVKK are the acquisition of BYQEE. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data so easily, we will update this information in accordance with the new legislation in case of legal regulations, and follow the updates overtime on this page.
9) How can I be sure that the data is kept up-to-date and accurate?
BYQEE article 4 of the KVKK has an accurate and up-to-date handling of your personal data. In this context, in order for BYQEE to fulfill its coatings arising from the current legislation, it must share the correct and updated version with BYQEE. If the communication is in return for your love, we request you to update it by passing through the following communication channels with us.
10) Would you like to ask BYQEE about your personal data?
We have a personal data storage and disposal policy. For any questions or comments regarding your personal data, please send them to at any time.
11) Contact Information
Company Title: Byqee Teknoloji A.Ş.
TAX OFFICE INFORMATION
Trade Registry Number: 261079-5
MERSİS Number: 0195069571700001
Phone No: 08503072304