Pre-Orders for Only 25% Pre-Payment!

Instead of picking it up right away, choose the 15% off pre-order package.

Reserve your place at the next delivery with 25% prepayment.

When your package is ready, make the remaining payment and Byqee is with you!

 

For detailed information about the packages, just click on the product picture!

Next Delivery: May 2021*

*: Pre-Order stocks are updated monthly and deliveries continue until last day of relevant month.

Stocks are limited for every month

base

Pre-Payment: 799TL

pro

Pre-Payment: 984TL

36V 5.8Ah Power Pack

250W Motorized Front Wheel

30km Range

3 Hours Charge Time

36V 8.7Ah Power Pack

250W Motorized Front Wheel

45km Range

4.5 Hours Charge Time

About Pre-Order:

 

To pre-order, just pay 25% off the discounted price. You can make the remaining 75% payment before delivery.

You can take advantage of the installment options for both payments.

 

When you place your pre-order, your order code will be sent to the e-mail address you specified. Notifying via the same e-mail address when the package is ready,

The payment link is shared.

 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on the "Contact" page.